♥Cosmeholic-Korean Blog♥

Friday, April 23, 2010

Cherry's Cosmeholic: Stila One Step Primecolor All Over Pink/ 2010 Summer Look

I must say this is my favorite out of one-step-primecolor-series.
Their vintage packaging is so lovely!

and it looks like mini-lip gloss-tube.
well actually it can be used as lip product so i guess the design really works!
it is peach-pink color full of golden shimmer.

The shimmers are very finely milled so it's not so noticeable once applied on your cheeks or on your lip.
It's got mousse-like texture.
So you've got to apply thin layer or it could look cakey.
I love the golden shimmer =)
When applied on my cheek.
it is pink as strawberry milk.
I kno the actual color is peach-pink.
but when applied, there's not a bit of peach.
When applied on the lips, it is pale pink.
It is little dry on the lip so you will need lip balm or lip gloss =)














No comments:

Post a Comment